Established in the year 1977 in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Multi Fabs Engineering Contractors
has experienced stead fast growth and has carved a position for itself both in the national and international market. The meticulous administration of its Managing Partners Mr. D Balram
and Mr. D. Prasad
has been the herald of the company’s enormous growth and success from the time of its establishment. The company is a prominent name in the Manufacturing and Supplying Fabrication & Machining products in India.
The company has state-of-the-art infrastructure which is in place for the production of a wide range of Fabrication & Machining products. It is well equipped with highly advanced and innovative machinery that are essential in the production of machining products. CAD (Computer-Aided Design)/CAM (Computer-Aided Manufacturing) Facility is in place which makes our product high in performance and durability.
The Limits of our capacity to fabricate in our work shop is as follows :
- Max. Size of the Vessel that can be fabricated : 4 Mtrs. Dia
- Max. weight of Single Piece that can be fabricated : 33 Tons
- Max. Thickness of MS Plate that can be bend : 25mm thick X 2.5 Mtr
- Max. thickness of S.S. Plate that can be bend : 20mm thick X 2.5 Mtr
- Max Size that can be machined in Plano Milling : 6mt(L)X2mt(W)X1.5mt(H)
- Bending of Angles, Channels, Tees, Pipes
We have well equipped laboratory at our unit to test the finish products before dispatch. Our company has ascertained quality standards of the products that are insuperable. We supply our products with an assurance of unequaled quality and efficient performance.
We are proud to be associated with our esteemed patrons who in the course of three decades have placed their trust on us, enabling us to achieve a name of repute in the business. Our clientele base includes prominent names like :
- M/S.R&D BHEL, HYD
- M/S.DMRL, HYD
- M/S.TATA PROJECTS
- M/S.MIDHANI, HYD
- M/S.BOC INDIA LTD
- M/S.ACC CEMENTS
- M/S.SOMESWARA CEMENTS LTD.
- M/S.ITW SIGNODE LTD , HYD
- M/S.HYDERABAD INDUSTRIES LTD